From Cumulus WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This category lists all the pages that are relevant to MX, so is a good starting point.
- There are pages in this category for all folders and files, used by MX
- If you contribute a new page, add it to this category by quoting [[Category:Cumulus MX]] on your new page.
- How to migrate to MX - For those still using the original Cumulus software
SOME KEY INFORMATIVE PAGES (FOR NOVICES):
- MX's Default Web Site Information
- What to do when I have a problem with MX - read this before you seek advice in the Cumulus Support Forum
- Setting up Raspberry Pi using a pre-built Image - install MX on a Raspberry Pi computer, (with all access to the rPi done from another computer on same network).
- Samplestring.ini - configuration samples for customisations you store in strings.ini
- Cumulus.ini - comprehensive guide to settings and configuration file
REFERENCE PAGES (FOR EVERYONE):
- MX on Linux - MX is really easy to install, and run, on any simple computer running any UNIX derivative
- MX on Windows Op Sys - you can install MX on a Windows PC, or laptop
- How to upgrade to new MX release - comprehensive guide
- The Interface- all about the pages used for settings, correcting log files, and viewing your weather derivatives locally
- Category:Ini Files for all pages that deal with the files storing highs and lows
- Category:MX txt Files for all pages that deal with the files logging your Cumulus data
- Weather Diary for information about the diary feature
- Recent history for information about database storing minute by minute data for rolling 7 days
SPECIALIST GUIDES (NOT FOR NOVICES):
- Category:JSON Files for all pages dealing with files used to get data to your web site
- Webtags/Parameters - see this page if you want to vary how data appears on web pages
- MX application programming local interface - the developer explains how data is made available for local interfaces
- MX Basic info - contains details like the library functions used by MX, and how the end of day process works.
- Cs Code Modules - quick guide to the components compiled up to make the MX executable
PAGES THAT WERE CREATED FOR MX BETA: These were created in a rush when there was a threat that the support forum would close, they need a willing contributor to sort them into useful pages:
- MX Issues Detailed known issues with 3.0.0 beta releases
- Cumulus MX FAQ Was intended to be quick reference answers to frequent questions
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Cumulus MX"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- Calculate Missing Values
- Compare C1 and MX
- Correcting Extremes
- Cs Code Modules
- Cumulus 3 (MX) beta documentation
- Cumulus MX FAQ
- Cumulus MX formal release versions
- Cumulus MX Local API
- Cumulus template file
- Cumulus.ini (MX 3.0.0 to 3.7.0)
- Cumulusmx.db (preserving history)
- Customised templates