From Cumulus WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Name:||Français (French) Language|
|Last update:||22 November 2009|
Une page de la langue française est ici
Although Cumulus does not directly support languages other than English, the standard web templates have been translated where possible into French.
Thank you to Carl Simard and 'aeropic' for their assistance in the translation.
- Download and unzip this file.... https://cumuluswiki.org/files/FR-web.zip
- There will be seven files extracted. Copy the six files ending '.htm' and replace the files in your Cumulus 'web' folder.
- If you are using Cumulus version 1.8.8 build 875 or higher you may also use the strings.ini file included in this zip and place it within your Cumulus application folder. This file includes translations for all the forecasts, moon phases, beaufort and pressure trends.
- The next time Cumulus performs a web update your site will be in French.
Warning: If you upgrade your version of Cumulus these files will be replaced with the standard files so you will need to repeat the above process. If you make any customisation to these please take a backup before upgrading otherwise you will have lost your work.
A static example is currently available here
- 1.3 Added Beaufort and Pressure translations to the strings.ini
- 1.2 Added translations for Forecast and Moon Phases
- 1.1 Fix to 'trends' page, use of 'average' and 'Daily rainfall' labels now translates
- 1.0 First release